Thursday, May 20, 2021

TODAY (5-20-2021)

Today was the first time we've had a face to face meeting with an Oncologist in over a year. It was a new (to us) Oncologist and he was pleasant and took his time answering our questions. I did a lot of talking because  my husband often forgets things, and well, I was nervous.

The Oncologist reminded us just how serious and aggressive my husband's prostate cancer was (as if WE didn't know!) but then he hit us with the GOOD news: Only one more year of chemo to go! After that, there will be close monitoring, and, ONLY if necessary, chemo.

Now, I know that doesn't sound like much, but add in the BEST NEWS EVER and it all makes sense. One word:

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 



♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 



♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



REMISSION!!!!!

That's right! My husband's AGGRESSIVE Advanced Metastatic Prostate Cancer is in REMISSION! I know it doesn't mean cured, but remission is the very best we can ask or hope for, and it really is a miracle. 

The Lost Wife (Who feels less lost by the minute)


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWvxORi2pc0
















1 comment: