Friday, February 1, 2019

Oh FUCK Me!!

I tend to have a calm exterior, or at least I think I do, but if you could see through me like a clear glass, you would see millions of tiny bubbles working their way to the surface.

This isn't a pity party. I'm not sad, not one bit. I am angry, angry beyond belief.

As of 12:01AM today, my husband no longer has medical insurance coverage. Fortunately, I wasn't covered under his employer, so I still have reasonably good coverage.

My husband's employer is going out of business, and did a massive layoff of all employees except for those deemed necessary before Christmas. My husband is/was determined to be necessary, so he's still on the payroll, but they are no
 longer providing medical coverage. He's kept the cancer a secret, not that it matters at this point. All this means is more delays for him.

I don't want or need solutions, this is just me venting. Thank you for reading.

3 comments: