Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Some Relief

So, yesterday (Monday) after taking me to the Ophthalmologist, my Husband applied for Covered California, and got a much better plan for less than what he had been paying through his employer. It was a nearly 2 hour ordeal, but it's over now.

We also got the referrals and appointments for the Pelvic CT scan (We originally thought it was an MRI) on 2-8 and the bone scan (requires TWO appointments, several hours apart) on the 15th. THEN we can make an appointment to see the Urologist and plan on treatments. (hopefully) 

At least the waiting won't be too long.

In the meantime, tension at home is building up, and I know I could ease some of it (maybe) if I was able to word my feelings in a coherent way, but the words escape me, and I have jumbled thoughts.  Sometimes "I Love you" is just the beginning of what needs to be said.

3 comments:

  1. Anxiously waiting for those coherent words...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting a good treatment plan is what it's all about and makes all the difference. Maybe the former insurance fiasco was a blessing in disguise so that you could then get something better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello KD!
      Yes, perhaps. This is just one struggle after another, and the more it raises our stress levels, the harder it is for me to express my feelings the way I should to my Husband, and he deserves to know all that's inside me, no matter what it is. I don't know that it will help, but it will give me somw peace of mind.

      Delete